GME has recognised the need for a compact ingress protected UHF radio, resulting in the new TX4600 radio. The TX4600 is ideal for any environment and is especially suited for use on quad bikes or tractors.
A striking feature of the TX4600 is the large tri-colour backlit display clearly indicating the selected channel, signal strength and many other selected features. The clearly illuminated push buttons include second functions.
The microphone includes channel Up/Down keys and a Priority channel button making these features a simple one-handed operation.
The TX4600 can be flush mounted with or without the optional MK001B Flush Mount Kit.
- Compact size
- 10 Selcall Memories
- Ingress protection to IP67
- Tricolour Backlighting
- User Selectable Priority Channel
- ANI (Automatic Number Identification) and Alpha Labelling for Selcall.
- User Selectable Open and Group Scan
- 19 Extra User Programmable Receive Channels (403-520 MHz).
- User Adjustable Squelch
- Australian Made
- 5 Digit Selcall with Quiet Mode
- 3 Year Warranty
- 50 In-Built CTCSS Codes